ONE LINE SMUT PROMPT MEME
Anything can be sexy if you say it the right way. Lean in close and whisper, shout it out loud, or write it in a message, just get your message out!
- Post with your character name, canon, and prefs in the subject line
- In the body of your comment, tell us what your character just said to their partner. Don't post context, nothing outside quotation marks, just what they said and nothing more.
- "More. Harder. You can do better than that."
- "Bend over, honey. I'm on top this time."
- "Tonight, I'm going to rock your world."
- "Oh, God, I won't be walking straight for a week."
- "I need you to lick just a little bit lower."
- Including more than one prompt is totally okay!
- Respond to other prompts that catch your eye, set up the scene with your character's reaction to hearing it. It can be pre-sex, during, or after! Assumed CR is going to be the default for this meme.
We all have something we either can't do, or can't do alone. Luckily there's a meme for that.
HOW TO PLAY
○Post with your character. Don't put their name and canon in the header. Instead put something that they don't know how to do and would like to learn, or something they might want help or practice with.
examples: I can't swim • I need to clean this whole house so I can go to a ball and seduce a prince • I'd like to practice throwing pitches with someone
○Look around the meme! If you see someone that you think your character can be of some help to... tag them!
There's a long precedent in folklore and myth of beautiful young people - both men and women - being kidnapped by monsters: dragons, beasts, goblins, demons, elves, vampires, wolves, or even evil humans. In the end, however, these prisoners are almost always rescued and brought back to civilization to live a normal and happy life.
But what if they didn't want to leave their jailor?
They've seen behind the surface and have begun to sympathize with this "monster;" no, more than that, they've fallen for them. Will this story have a happy ending? Will the monster believe that anyone could love them? Most importantly, though, can the two of them be left alone without any attempts at a "rescue?"
how to play
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Comment to others.
- THAT'S IT YOU'RE PLAYING.
( it's under here because i have a lot of prompts and feelings okay )
Long ago, in a distant land...
That's how a fairy tale would start, followed by velvet words and beautiful images on parchment, telling of the adventures of heroes. But you? You don't get a fairy tale - you certainly don't get the prerequisite knight in shining armor, whether you wanted one or not. It's the right time, yet the wrong place and the wrong person, for sure. Maybe you're being protected, somehow; on the other hand, you could be getting kidnapped. At any rate, your companion is a rough-edged warrior, a commoner, a ruffian rogue, or even worse, a savage.
Will you even survive this story unscathed? Because you certainly won't get a picture-book ending or, far be it, true love...right?
|Most societies have certain mores that are unspoken rules; humanity itself even has such conventions, grilled subconsciously into our minds for our own safety. Don't go out alone at night. Avoid getting wet when it's cold. Don't pick fights with those stronger than you...okay, some of us missed the boat on the last one, but the point still stands. Society's rules tend to be more variable, though they apply to most aspects of life - including sex. In fact, bending the rules on what's considered acceptable in romance and sexual encounters can lead to anything from ostracization to death, depending on the time and culture.|
So, play it close to the chest if you're going to do a big, big, big t a b o o. Is it worth the risk?
- Comment with your character and preferences. Be sure to include what you want and what you DON'T WANT. Blank comments are fine; info is even better!
( trigger warning )
A few things:
1. You can play out dreams and interact with people here or. . .
2. . . . you can play your character waking from a dream with whoever you'd like to be there.
3. Comment with at least 2 scenarios for people to reply to.
4. Let's be real - just like someone who always films vertical mobile videos, don't be that person. Leave some prompts. Be creative.
Use an idea or make your own: (RNG for us indecisive ones)
Post and prompts HERE on amuse_box
1. Post with your character and the usual information in the subject line and/or comment box. Be sure to include preferences!
2. Others tag you, and will you look at that, you're now on a road trip together! For some reason.
3. Optionally, roll from 1-16 to get your scenario.
4. Have fun and be excellent to each other.
Taken and slightly modified from this previous meme.
The Midnight Texting Meme
It's the middle of the night and you're trying to catch some z's — or brooding alone in the alleys, as one does — when your phone dings and suddenly a stranger or a friend is texting you. What could they possibly want at this hour? Is it important? Stupid? Are they drunk or maybe just needy?
● Post with your character's name and canon on the subject line, indicate preferences as needed